Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weigh-In

I lost 3.2! :) So my current weight is 187.8 pounds... I went down to 25 daily points from 26. Eek!

I was so surprised (and pleased!) about the loss. I felt brave enough to raise my hand at the meeting (I'm pretty shy), and I got 3 Bravo stickers! And Ashley, my leader, asked how much I have lost altogether. I said that I had lost 14 pounds since coming to weight watchers meetings... and 88 pounds in total! So I got applause for that too... I love getting applause!! haha

Today's meeting was really good. The past couple of weeks, I went to the meetings before/after my usual meeting, and they just weren't the same. I LOVE the people & the vibe at my 9:30 meeting. Today, we talked about emotional eating. Our "homework" for the week is to list 10 things we can do when we want to eat for reasons other than hunger. I will work on this and let you know what I come up with!

Some goals for this week:
- continue to track everything (even if I go over--last week I went over by at least 10 points or so, but I still lost. If I hadn't tracked, I probably would have gone over by WAY more)
- exercise at least 4 times (hopefully I will finally get to the pool--I've been in the mood for a swim for weeks!)
- try to get to bed at a reasonable hour every night!

What are your goals for the week?

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

you wrote something very important in your post today.

you went over by 10 pts, but continued not only to track, but got right back on plan. And had a loss (and a big one). So many of us let going over one day undo the other 6 days.

Congrats on your hard work - and of course a stellar loss.

Katie said...

Thank you Fatinah! :)

I'm slowly starting to get better at getting back on track right away... although this week has been off to a bumpy start, I must confess.