Monday, January 11, 2010

Feelin' Fine

I had a pretty good day!

I boogied over to Pilates class a little after 8, trying really hard not to be crazy-early (which is a tendency I have). I think I succeeded--I was the fourth person to be waiting outside the room, as opposed to last week, when I was the first person.

I started the class feeling a bit off (perhaps because of the 2 slices of processed cheese I scarfed down moments before leaving my house)... and then at the end, we were doing these hip/leg stretches with this stretchy band... I find those really hard! I think I have really tight hip flexors (oh, baby).

As soon as I got home, I had to put out my Christmas tree to be picked up tomorrow morning. This is my first Christmas living on my own, so I got a real tree of my very own (my family has had an artificial tree for quite a few years). My tree was pretty dried out (are you supposed to water it frequently, or just the once, like I did?), so there were pine needles (and small branches) EVERYWHERE. It looked like a horribly brutal (yet festive) crime scene.

Tomorrow I start Booty Camp!! I'm pretty psyched. I haven't had a hardcore fitness class in waaaaaayyyy too long. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: