After the meeting, I had the best day I've had in awhile (health-wise). I went for a 30-minute run on the treadmill!! I haven't been running in a few weeks, so I was worried I may have lost some of my endurance--but apparently, booty camp is working wonders, because I was able to go faster than usual!! At least once, I hit that magical point where I feel invincible. I was listening to some good music (I just remembered that "I Can See For Miles" came on at one point and I was thinking to myself I CAN see for miles, I am awesome, I can do anything, etc, etc) and just felt like I was flying.
I never dreamed that I would ever run, and to actually ENJOY it on occasion is really wonderful.
We also ordered Swiss Chalet for dinner, which for me often means french fries, stealing someone's appetizer, and the like, but instead I picked a lighter option.
AND I managed to only use 28 points today!! I get 26 daily points, and I earned 5 activity points, so this is super incredible for several reasons:
- it's Saturday, and I often use up most (if not all, or more than all) of my weekly points on Saturdays (the first day of my weight watchers week).
- I ordered food! And stuck to my plan!
- I didn't even use up all of the activity points I earned today!
- I did not feel hungry or deprived or anything today. I had some really good "treat" foods (like toast with peanut butter and honey... and swiss chalet!)
- I was in control of my food today. I wasn't out of control (like I was last night... the night before weigh-in... eep).
I am all set for a stellar day tomorrow, too. I finally got a new PROGRAMMABLE coffee pot, and I have set it up to start brewing just before I wake up. You have no idea how excited I am about this.
I was feeling worried earlier, because even though I firmly believe I will have a good week this week, it seems that I alternate really awesome weeks with unbelievably horrible weeks. It felt like no matter how well I do this week, I will screw it up next week. I know this does not have to be the case, though. I just have to keep reminding myself of that. :)
There is no point worrying about next week, or the week after. I only ever need to get through today. The rest will follow.