I was down 11.8 pounds today. I'm still in shock. The receptionist was shocked. Now, impressive as this sounds (and I am proud of my week), this brings my last 3 weeks' total to 1.6 pounds lost. (So, not as crazy as it seems).
My recent trend of gaining a lot of weight one week (from eating way too much), then losing it all the next is not one I'm particularly happy with. I would LOVE to have multiple weeks in a row of losing reasonable amounts.
This week also brings me to 90 pounds lost (90.8 to be exact) since August 2007! I used to weigh 276 pounds and today I weighed in at 185.2. I'm also getting closer to my Weight Watchers 10% goal (which will happen at 181.8 pounds).
Vague, Incomplete Plan for this week:
- Pilates on Monday, last Booty Camp on Tuesday
- some sort of workout this weekend (maybe a long walk today in the BEAUTIFUL Toronto weather, and something more intense tomorrow)
- meal planning to some degree
Challenges facing me this week:
- will not be at home all of this week (am helping my Mom move a bunch of stuff up to a cottage for a couple of days)
- week off from work = lack of normal routine
I also want to work on getting in enough dairy servings every day! Milk in my coffee, 1/2 cup of yogurt, and the occasional 15 grams of cheese just ain't cutting it! It won't be difficult for me to do this, in that I love drinking milk... I usually just don't want to spare the points. But I must!
Enjoy your weekends, everyone!