Thursday, February 21, 2013

Two things.

1. I did something super fun last Sunday! Hint:



Yes, that is the amazing Meghan Telpner!! I was lucky enough to be in attendance at her Meal Prep Made Easy class. I have wanted to attend one of her in-person classes for AGES, but I've never been able to make it. When she announced that she was doing one last in-person class (for awhile, anyway), I signed myself up immediately.

The class was SO much fun. Meghan's loft/kitchen was delightful, and her teaching style was entertaining and inspiring. There were about 22 of us in the course, and we got to sample everything she made. The food was INCREDIBLE. Of course, I had to buy a few goodies while I was there, including a super awesome glass straw:


2. Last night, I tried my spiral slicer for the very first time! Funnily enough, I bought this online from Meghan Telpner's store months and months ago, but never got around to using it (oopsies).


 It worked really well and was super fun to use! Yay, zucchini noodles!

That's all for now. My lack of posts lately is completely due to laziness, I must admit.. I'm not very busy and I have no excuses... I wish I could say this will change, but I can't say for sure!

Bye for now!

No comments: