Monday, June 7, 2010

Operation: Buff Week 8

Eek! I am a week late in reporting back on the final week of...


In April, I challenged myself to really push myself for my 8-week Booty Camp session. I wanted to complete at least one cardio workout and one Booty Camp-style workout each week in addition to my two Booty Camp classes. How did I do in Week 8? Here are my workouts:
  • 2 Booty Camp classes (Tuesday & Thursday)
  • BodyCombat class (Wednesday)
  • Booty Camp DVD - Advanced workout (Sunday)
Phew, just barely squeezed those workouts in!

Do you know what this means?!?!?!

I get that massage I promised myself! I've never had a massage before. And I have not yet booked it. But it's going on my to-do list!

I took before and after pictures too, but to be honest, there was not much difference. I also didn't lose weight, overall, during Booty Camp (*cough* I haven't been tracking). BUT I did lose 3.25 inches off my waist (yay!), 1 inch off my chest (boo!), 1 inch off my butt, and 3 inches off my hips. Not too shabby!

So yes, I have not been tracking. The scale has been up and down, but up overall. I AM tracking today, though (and will continue to). Please feel free to yell at me and keep me accountable. :)

3 comments:

K8 said...

Track Track Track..... Yell. Yell. Yell....

From the girl who isn't tracking herself!

Enz said...

Ditto what Kate says....it was so great to see you :)

Katie said...

Thanks ladies!

It was great to see both of you, too!