Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Friends & Old Problems.

Hey folks!

On Friday night, I had the honour of attending a clothing swap with some of my fellow GTA bloggers! I definitely cleaned up. I ended up bringing home two full bags of clothes. Apparently I was just the right size to benefit from everyone's cast-offs! Maybe it's a good thing I've been so spotty with tracking lately, hehe...

I'll try to get some pics of the new clothes soon. Some highlights include:
  • a lululemon hoodie
  • a pair of size 12 jeans (I think they were Andrea's?) that I grabbed for future use. Um, turns out, they fit right now!
  • many summer skirts!
Thanks for inviting me, guys! I had a great time!

As for the old problems - I have NOT been motivated lately. On the bright side, I haven't been necessarily driven to eat tons of crap. I'm just not motivated to eat particularly well, either. I don't feel like cooking, I don't feel like chopping vegetables, and I don't feel like going grocery shopping. I have to snap out of it! Maybe I need to take small steps, like forcing myself to make a green smoothie every morning, and then build from there. Any suggestions?

I also must confess that I have not been working out lately. That changes TODAY. I'm off to take a long walk (I know it's not the most intense workout possible, but it's what I'm in the mood for).

Have a great night! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You'll regain your motivation soon, don't sweat it! It was sooo nice seeing you on Friday :o)