Saturday, August 21, 2010

The ugly truth.

202.2 pounds.

That's what I weighed in at this morning. This is not really surprising to me, but it's still hard to accept.

When I joined Weight Watchers meetings on November 7, 2009, I weighed 201.8 pounds. On May 1, 2010, I reached my 10% goal, and an all-time low of 181.6 pounds. So I've regained just over 20 pounds.

This has to stop. I can't let it go any further than this, and I won't.

I'll report back in the next couple of days with my action plan! It may or may not involve signing up with a friend to run a 5k.

Toodles!

5 comments:

ElleBee said...

I can't wait to hear your action plan. :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you for being so accountable! You rock:D!

-Martina

Katie said...

Thanks, Lynn! I can't wait to come up with it, hehe.

Thanks, Martina! And, fyi, I didn't eat that ice cream sandwich I bought with you... I gave it to other Martina!

Andy said...

I know you'll be back down in no time Katie!! I too have gained a bit of weight this summer (about 7lbs in the last 6 weeks or so) and have hit my point of 'NO MORE'. At least we know what to do right? :)

And hey, soon we'll be practically neighbours, so if you want a running or boot camp buddy you know who to call .... ;)

Katie said...

Thanks, Andrea! It's true, we DO know what to do, and I know we'll do it. :)

I'm very excited for you to be in my neighbourhood! I might have to take you up on your offer...