Monday, July 26, 2010

New Fridge!

Since last September, this is what I've been dealing with in the fridge department:



But wait, it gets worse. Here's the freezer (you may want to lead small children out of the room for this one):


I know it really needs defrosting, but even when I defrost it, it frosts back up again very quickly because the door does not shut properly. Basically, I've been very limited when it comes to frozen items. This has definitely put a cramp in my cooking!

Thankfully, last Thursday, my prayers were answered and a new fridge has shown up! AND, I don't think I've mentioned that I probably don't have to move out of my apartment after all! :D

I had to put all my food out on the counter during the switch.

Behold:


I am very excited about this. Lots of new, thrilling freezer things are in my future. Frozen peas, I'm looking at you!

In other news, I've been on-track for three whole days now! I went to Zumba yesterday, and tomorrow I'm going to a Booty Camp class with a friend of mine. I'm a bit afraid about how I'll do, it's been so long!

I'm off now to do some marking and other school work. Have a great night, friends!

2 comments:

ElleBee said...

I can't believe your old freezer. SERIOUSLY?! It's about time they updated it!

Katie said...

I know, it was insane!!!
I should have nagged my landlord more from the beginning...

P.S. Love the new website!