Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I don't know what's gotten into me...

But it's making me do crazy things like exercise twice in the same day! :D

I was down 4.4 lbs at my meeting on Saturday (embarrassed to say that I was still 0.2 lbs above my joining weight over a year ago...) and I really want to be down again this week. I've been gaining weight for so long and trying so hard to regain control of my eating habits that I don't want to lose this momentum.

I've had a couple of non-tracking moments so far this week (including a big potluck craft party... let's just say I did way more eating than crafting), but I've been trying to make up for it with LOTS of exercise. I went for a run on Saturday and to a Newbody class on Sunday (for the first time).

I thought I was going to have to miss my usual BodyCombat class tonight, so I went to a spinning class before work this morning... but then I ended up being free for BodyCombat! Usually I would have skipped it anyway, but my friend wanted to go, and I really want to push myself this week... so I did! So it was a double workout day for me. :)

After all that, I'm freaking exhausted, so I think I'll have a hot bath and get to bed early. Good night!

No comments: