Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Busy but Happy!

Hey folks!

I don't have time to write a proper post, but I wanted to check in.

I am STILL tracking everything! My weigh-in on Saturday morning was also a success! The scale I used kept giving me different readings, but I think I lost around 2 pounds or so.

It's probably because I went to the gym with Tiffany 4 times last week, including
a super cool Anti-Gravity Yoga class! We also managed to get our butts out of bed for a 6 am Cycle 'N' Sculpt class last Thursday. It sure is motivating having a friend pick you up and drive you to the gym. ;)

I have not worked out thus far this week, but I hope to squeeze one in somewhere. I am crazy busy with school - lots of papers, readings, reflections, and presentations. However, even though I am spending all of my time doing homework, I feel really happy where I am right now. I am very confident that this is what I'm supposed to be doing at this point in my life, and I'm so grateful that I ended up here.

2 comments:

Enz said...

I am so glad you and Tiff connected :)
Congrats on the 2 lb loss!

Enz said...

Knock knock...anybody home?